25629 - Undergraduate Dissertation
End of Grade Dissertation
The distribution of the 6 ECTS of the subject is carried out as follows:
- Theoretical-practical seminars: 10 contact hours (1 ECTS) The contents will deal with the methodological foundations for the completion of the TFG.
- Tutoring sessions: 10 contact hours. The process of preparing the work will be presented to the director or directors throughout the academic year.
A minimum of 3 tutoring sessions will be carried out for the preparation and defense of the work, where the process of preparing it is evidenced, which will be documented in documentation.
- Student's autonomous work: 130
4.4. Course planning and calendar
- Theoretical-practical seminars: The dates and deadlines of the different seminars of the subject will be established at the beginning of the academic year in the ADD.
- Preparation, presentation and defense of the TFG, whose dates and deadlines will be stated throughout the academic year and in the ADD.
- In each academic year, the Center establishes four periods for public defense and evaluation of the final degree projects, mentioned above. In any case, enrollment in the subject gives the right to take two calls per academic year.
- The assignment of a director to each student will be guaranteed, so that students will be able to choose their director for the End of Degree Project at the beginning of the academic year.
On the other hand, students will be able to choose a co-director for their TFG, being able to be a clinical associate who will
participate actively in the work
of co-tutoring and will approve the final report. In this case, both must sign Annex IIIa, which authorizes the defense of the TFG
Before submitting the TFG written report, a theoretical test will have to be passed which will be held officially in the January / February call.
The student will
have a second call in June to pass the theoretical test and thus be able to defend their TFG in the September call.
For those students who enroll for the second time in this subject, the note of the theoretical test from the previous year will be saved without having to do it in the current year
In each academic year the Center establishes four periods for the public defense and evaluation of the final degree projects: those corresponding to the ordinary calls (July and September), a period established by the regulations (December) and an extraordinary period established by the Center (June). ¿FEBRUARY?
In each academic year, and for each call, the coordinating teacher of the TFG will be in charge of publishing, in advance, a deadline for the presentation of work defense applications by the student.
To request the defense and evaluation of their work, the student must, first of all, consult with their director. If he agrees that the defense can be carried out, he will fill out an Application and authorization form for Defense of the work, qualifying it as PASS, which must be delivered by the student to the coordinating teacher of the subject, who will be informed by the Court to which it has been assigned.
It will also incorporate, along with the defense request, the "Declaration of originality and authorship of the TFG", which will be delivered to the coordinating teacher of the TFG subject, as well as delivery to the coordinating teacher of "copy of the academic record" on the dates that Such effect will be indicated, taking into account that in case of non-veracity, the qualification obtained will be automatically annulled, and will imply a failure qualification.
The student must deliver the TFG to the members of their tribunal in printed or pdf format, at the choice of each member of the tribunal, at least 96 hours before the start date of the defense of the works. In addition, you must send a copy in electronic format (pdf) to the teacher coordinating the subject and complete the electronic deposit process in the DEPOSITA.pod repository.
The evaluating court will be made up of three professors, including the coordinating professor of the TFG subject.