30506 - Civil Law: Obligations and Contracts
432 - Joint Law - Business Administration and Management Programme
I. General Theory of Obligations
1. Legal Obligations. subject, object, classes and circumstances.
2. Modifcation and termination of the obligation. Payment or performance.
The fortuitous event and the force majeure.
3. Liability of the debtor. Credit protection. Defraud creditors. Concurrency and priority of claims.
II General theory of contract
4. Contract requirements, training, content, performance and effectiveness.
5. Invalidity and inefectiveness. Nullity, relative nullity and rescission.
6. Breach of contracts consequences. The delay. Art. 1224 CC.
III Contracts in particular
7. Types of contracts and quasi- contracts. In particular, the sale.
8. Personal and real guarantees. In particular the bail and the mortgage.
IV. Liability for damages
9. Law of tort. Contractual and civil non- contractual liability.
10. Contractual Liability in the Civil Code. Other tortious liability regimes. Civil Liability for the offense.