30505 - Penal Law: General Part
432 - Joint Law - Business Administration and Management Programme
1. Concept, function and basic principles of Criminal Law.
2. Sources of Criminal Law.
3. Temporal and spatial limits of Criminal Law.
4. The analytical concept of crime.
5. Theory of action and omission.
6. Crime as a typical action.
7. Crime as an unlawful action.
8. Crime as a guilty action.
9. The level of achievement of the offense.
10. Authorship and participation.
11. Crimes consisting in an omission.
12. Modifying circumstances of criminal responsibility.
13. Other aspects of the penalty or of the criminal proceedings.
14. Unity and plurality of crimes.
15. Criminal liability of legal persons.
17. Application and concretion of penalties.
18. Criminal Substitutes.
19. Termination of criminal responsibility.
20. Safety measures in the Criminal Law system.
21. Criminal responsibility of minors.
22. Other legal consequences arising from the commission of a criminal offense.