30503 - Civil law: individual and assets
432 - Joint Law - Business Administration and Management Programme
1. Civil Law. The rules in the private legal field.
2. Private autonomy, legal relationship and subjective right.
3. Law of persons. Birth and death. Rights relating to the personality.
4. Legal capacity and capacity to act. Age, modification of the legal capacity to act. Representation.
5. Domicile. Absence. Nationality and civil neighborhood. Civil status and its publicity.
6. Legal Person, associations and foundations.
7. Assets and estate. Right to property.
8. Object and publicity of real rights. The Land Registry.
9. The property ownership: concept and limitations. Co-ownership.
10. Limited real rights.
11. Intangible assets and rights.