30421 - English gramma
1. Introduction to grammar. What is grammar? Grammatical units.
2. Introduction to word classes and phrase classes.
3. Nouns and pronouns.
4. Determiners: articles, possessives and demonstratives.
5. Adjectives and Adverbs. Comparison and degree.
6. Verbs. Types of verbs. Main and auxiliary functions.
7. The verb phrase: tense, aspect, voice and modality.
8. Basic sentence structures.
9. Conjunctions and Discourse markers
10. Reported Speech
11. Relative clauses. Restrictive and Non-restrictive clauses