28025 - Latin Language and Literature I
1. Latin Syntax: introduction and analysis methods. Sentence in Latin: Order of words, constituents, types.
2. The function of nominative and vocative.
3. The function of accusative.
4. The function of genitive.
5. The function of dative.
6. The function of ablative.
7. Syntax of verbal categories
8. Syntax of nominal forms of the verb.
9. The complex sentence: coordination.
10. The completive subordination.
11. The relative subordination.
12. The adverbial subordination: temporal and causal.
13. The adverbial subordination: final, consecutive and comparative.
14. The adverbial subordination: conditional and concessive.
15. Indirect style.
5.4. Course planning and calendar
See the academic calendar of the University of Zaragoza (http://academico.unizar.es/calendario-academico/calendario) and the website of the Faculty of Philosophy and Arts (Schedule of classes: https://fyl.unizar.es/horario-de-clases#overlay-context=horario-de-clases; Examination schedule: https://fyl.unizar.es/calendario-de-examenes#overlay-context=)
More information will be provided on the first day of class.