27640 - ICT for Marketing
450 - Degree in Marketing and Market Research
5.2. Learning tasks
The program that is offered to the students to help them to achieve the expected results includes the following activities:
1 Theoretical classes, where the teacher will combine keynote sessions with the addition of active methodologies that encourage student participation and involvement in the development of the class.
2 Practical classes in the computer lab, where the teacher will propose exercises about the different applications that the student must learn to handle.
1. Introduction and fundamental concepts of ICT.
1.1 ICTs: Definition and historical evolution.
1.2 Data, information and knowledge.
1.3 ICT in marketing and communication.
2.3 Legitimate use of programs, data, information and productions in professional Marketing. Types of licenses.
2. Internet and Marketing.
2.1 Internet. Internet services. Internet threats.
2.2 Virtual communities. Challenges and risks.
2.3 Internet as a medium for business communication. Professional applications of social networks in the field of Marketing.
3. ICT and e-commerce. Quality criteria.
3.1 Traditional company versus online company.
3.2 Strategic use of ICT in Electronic Commerce.
3.3 Recommendations and good practices in the use of ICT.
3.4 Website. Quality criteria.
3.5 Web Visibility. Positioning.
4. Legal Framework: The Marketing, ICT and Data Protection.
4.1 Right to privacy. Protection of privacy and digital identity .
4.2 Organizational and technical measures to comply with the Data Protection Act Measures.
1. Advanced use of the word processor. Its application in Marketing.
▪ Styles. Automatic indexes.
▪ Document formats.
▪ Customized letters.
2. Treatment of numerical information. Professional use of spreadsheets. Application in the Marketing activity.
▪ Data analysis, survey processing...
3. Using tools for creating digital presentations. Integration of multimedia content.
4. Image editing.
5. Design and creation of publications for Marketing. (Envelopes, labels , brochures...) .
6. Design and creation of forms. Analysis of results.
7. Contents publication on the web.
8. Tools for collaborative work .