25133 - Graphic Design Workshop II
301 - Facultad de Ciencias Sociales y Humanas
1.2. Recommendations to take this course
Taller de Diseño gráfico II (Graphic Design Workshop II), incorporates the most current knowledge and applications in graphic design: new technologies and multimedia designs. Also opens a perspective to the development of creative identity and towards research in Graphic Design.
Taller de Diseño gráfico II (Graphic Design Workshop II), brings the skills and expertise of topical, which will enable you to one of the professional opportunities with the highest degree of employability of graduates in Fine Arts:
- Working in graphic design agencies as an illustrator or graphic designer, advertising companies, publishers, press, freelance designer or director of his own design company, art directors, coordinators edition museums and cultural institutions, media companies, producing creating graphics or credit, advertising design and in a much broader context to digital art.
- In addition, within the artistic context, students of Fine afternoon arts or later need to call upon the knowledge of graphic design, or for presenting projects or reports, design their own catalogs, posters and invitations to exhibitions or require the knowledge to ask a designer to know what you need.
- Business. By consolidating the Degree in Fine Arts and various projects and activities Teaching Innovation, design firms and advertising videogame contact with faculty and students regularly asking graduates of recent courses. The best students of this course conduct interviews throughout the course.
- Research groups at the University of Zaragoza. Various research groups in engineering and humanities students applying to the subjects of graphic design to collaborate on projects, both as a research initiation scholarship students.
a. Presentation of the subject
b. Evaluation systems
c. Teacher presentation
d. Presentation of the Bibliography
2. Theory of Graphic Design II
a. From the 60s to today
b. Current graphic designers. Trends.
c. And influences changes in the business environment and socioeconomic
d. Text analysis for a conceptualization of Graphic Design
3. Personal Portfolio designer and analog / digital illustrator
a. Curriculum vitae. Content writing, organization and strategies.
b. The portfolio as a tool for broadcast graphics projects in the workplace.
c. Aimed at creating an online platform for the dissemination of the artist's work, design, illustration, etc.
e. Design own brand
4. The designer and entrepreneur.
a. Encounters with graphic design firms and advertising.
5. Design projects, reports and presentations.
a. Review the TFG to address the issue of graphic design, illustration, book, etc., in the degree.
b. Conceptualisation. Mind Maps and presentation of ideas.
c. Resources for binding reports and projects.
d. Layout resources projects, reports and catalogs.
6. artistic and graphic design project. Design regarded as one of the Fine Arts
a. Graphic design processes
b. Graphic design as work
i. Design, Art and Technology
ii. Design and public space
iii. graphic design and screen printing
7. Research design. New perspectives.
8. Editorial design Multimedia
9. design digital book
b. Design possibilities
c. Book concept
d. creative project
10. Graphic Design in press with incorporation of multimedia technology
b. Design possibilities: Press analysis design and illustration.
c. Workshop Workshop creative concepts + resources + Animation Workshop
11. Game Design. Videogame Design
a. Design. types
d. Technology without programming
12. Design in the audiovisual field:
a. Credit Titles: Saul Bass.
b. digital graphics, headers, bumpers, etc.
13. Branding. Brand image and product. Teamwork.
15. Graphic Design Apps
a. Basic for creating Apps in the Apple environment (iPhone and iPad) issues.
b. Examples and guided from various types of mobile applications practices